Daddy Caddy Seminar
I’ll be assisting the great team of John Bryan and John Godwin of U.S. Kids Golf as they conduct their series of parent seminars in Pinehurst, North Carolina in conjunction with the 2016 U.S. Kids World Championships.
This seminar, to be held three times on August 2-3, are designed to help your young player enjoy golf and learn lessons that last a lifetime.
- Tools to assess long-term and short-term goals of both you and your player
- Your role as a parent and/or coach and the principals of the “Positive Coaching Alliance”
- Your role as a caddie and what you are and aren’t allowed to do under the Rules of Golf
- The importance of proper club fitting to long-term swing development
- Goals and resources to train for speed, power and distance
- Roadmap for youth golf and understanding other junior golf tours and tournaments
- Participants will receive a copy of the book “Daddy Caddy on the Bag” (one per family)
Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 8:00am – 9:30am and 3:00pm – 4:30pm
Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 3:00pm – 4:30pm
The Carolina Hotel – The South Room
80 Carolina Vista Drive
Pinehurst, NC 28374